Don’t read all the sites I blog for? Here’s what you missed in the last week outside of HillaryDePiano.com.
- In honor of the My Little Pony wedding, which of your ponies were married to each other?
Back in the early days of My Little Pony, Hasbro gave us all those brides and wedding dresses… you better believe we had some weddings. Summer did a great post tracing weddings, brides and wedding dresses throughout the history of MLP here. In honor of the Wedding of the Century on My Little Pony: Friendship […]
- It ships fast! It ships free! It… hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
When eBay announced the newest round of seller changes, I wasn’t worried. I’ve already talked about why I’m not sweating the longer return policy window which was the thing that made people freak out the most. I already have 1 day handling on all my items and I always ship within 24 hours (most times […]
- How do you handle stupid buyer questions?
There are no stupid questions. Unless you’re selling something online. I’m reading an email from a buyer who’s the high bidder on some of my items. I just found a bunch of old stamps at my grandfather’s house. I’m assuming at this point she’s emailing me to hire me as a Trading Assistant to sell […]
- Which type of My Little Pony is your favorite? Earth pony, pegasus or unicorn?
Also… which would win in a fight to the death? Share:
- Because, no matter how hard I try, there’s only one way I read it…