Home » Contact
About the Author
Hillary DePiano is a playwright, fiction and non-fiction writer who loves writing of all kinds except for writing bios like this.
Join my mailing list!
Get the news before anyone else and have the first crack at premieres, sales and other opportunities!
- January 2017: Moving Right Along
- December 2016: Tale of Tales / 4th Orange status report & update on personal chaos
- Want to do your own monthly writing recaps in 2017? Free graphics for you to use!
- Manage multiple writing projects & keep your word count on track with this writers yearly goal system
- How did 2016 stack up compared to past writing years?
- Random plot generators for writer's block (& a laugh)
- One page of a script equals one minute of stage time? It depends on your script.
- Who said "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain" ?
- In defense of the narcissism of the selfie
- On self-publishing a play versus submitting to theatres directly: an ungodly long blog post