Don’t read all the sites I blog for? Here’s what you missed in the last week outside of HillaryDePiano.com.
- Don’t repeat, restate: Promote by approaching the same content from different angles
Let’s say you’ve got a sale going on in your store. It’s only timely for a limited time (it only runs for x number of days!) and you want to get the word out to as many people as possible. What many sellers do is take a message like “Sale this week!” and share it […]
- My Little Pony Truck: Brony shows off his Friendship is Magic style with our oval sticker!
We always love hearing from our customers but Stuart, aka Thegeneral91, really went the extra mile. He recently purchased one of our My Little Pony Friendship is Magic FiM Oval Stickers and then sent us the photos of the euro … Continue reading →
- Converting an old printed book to eBook: How it increased sales of both
Sometimes I talk in general terms on this blog but every now and then I like to just lay my cards on the table and be completely transparent and tell you the specifics of an experience that happened to me and my company. It’s one thing to talk about eBooks outselling printed books but I […]
- With so many e-commerce platforms and tools out there, why is eBay your marketplace of choice?
At the eBay On Location in Orlando, FL, I submitted a question for Griff Seller’s Panel that actually ended up being the one they ended on. I asked of the sellers on the panel: “With so many e-commerce platforms and tools out there, why is eBay your marketplace of choice?” The sellers mostly used this […]
- Twitter contest: Win a hardcover copy of Through the Flashlight’s Beam: a collection of classic scary stories for reading aloud
We’re having a Twitter contest in celebration of the approach of Halloween! For the next 5 days, everyone who tweets the following message will be entered to win a hardcover copy of Through the Flashlight’s Beam: a collection of classic … Continue reading →