The doctors want to lock Jenny away forever but her mother thinks she can break the cycle. She only needs one more chance to get through to that fractured mind. But Jenny’s a mess, babbling about missing walls and invisible watchers. Is she crazy? Or is she the only one who really knows what’s going on?
- Meta / Suspense / Drama
- Run Time: 8-12 minutes
- 2 Female, 1 Neutral (2-3 actors possible)
- 1 woman in her teens or early 20s
- 1 middle-aged woman
- 1 adult character of either gender of variable age (optional)
- Passes the Bechdel-Wallace test
- Simple staging. No scene changes. Minimal props.
- Paperback acting edition has an extended Q & A with the author
Printable eScripts, bound acting editions and performance rights and permissions for this show are all available exclusively through YouthPLAYS.